Ernst & Young, London
Skype for Business Telephony & MPLS Deployment Project Management UKI/MENA
Delivered Skype for Business & supporting network, replaced legacy PBXs in UKI and MENA regions across 14 countries and 25 EY locations. Budget $7M.
- Detailed budget planning, business case preparation and senior stakeholder management through project governance meetings and reporting.
- Vender RFP management and review for new network.
- Workshop planning for technical, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Replacement of network infrastructure to legalise and support new telephony platform.
- Implementation of new vendor and technology support processes.
Skype for Business Enterprise Voice Deployments Project Management EMEIA/APAC
Delivered Skype for Business Enterprise Voice with Unified Messaging to multiple concurrent EMEIA and APAC locations against a tight schedule. Budget $500k
- Complete re-budgeting, resourcing, planning and scheduling; set up new governance reporting and stakeholder management.
- Accelerated learning and process development required to deploy a new technology in order to fulfil cost saves for the business.
- Promoted internal behavioural change through the adaptation to a new form of technology replacing various aging telephony platforms.
Global Audio Conferencing Replacement Project Management
Large-scale global deployment to replace the legacy end-of-life audio conferencing service within EY, enabling an improved feature-set, audio quality and future integration with Lync Shared Integration/Skype for Business. Budget $400k
- Consultancy-led project team of EY telecoms and communications staff with a third party vendor replaced a service utilised over 10 years by 75,000 global users.
- Deployment strategy encouraged the migration to the new product using extensive and detailed communications to drive adoption.
- Analysis of shortfalls in the project led to re-planning of the budget, resourcing and schedules through change control.
UK Wi-Fi Deployment Project Management
Management of an inflight high-profile project to deliver Corporate, Staff and Guest Wi-Fi services across 13 EY sites within UK & Ireland. Budget $1M
- Urgent project with tight deadlines due to previous mis-management.
- Re-established project and stakeholder meetings; new project plans, documentation, approvals, orders and delivery processes set up to successfully deploy the Corporate, Staff and Guest Wi-Fi services to all 13 sites within four months.
- Project efficiently delivered under re-planned budget and one-month prior to plan.
- Plans created for subsequent Corporate, Guest and Staff Wi-Fi global deployments.
Global Archiving Program Management
Delivered of a new HP Autonomy global archiving solution for EY to meet its application remediation program, email retention requirements, physical and electronic records management, compliance and regulatory retention requirements. Budget $14M
- Rebuilt an EY & HP based project team to gather requirements, re-plan and deliver a phased approach spread across a three year timeline to accommodate for the complexity of the type of data held by EY.
- Established new processes, governance and support to transition the HP Autonomy global archiving toolset into operational readiness.
- Enforced the adherence to data retention policies and Information Lifecycle Management through formal liaison with the Business, Compliance, Risk and Legal teams.